Thursday, October 01, 2015

Summer continues...

The prospect of a nice weekend looks very promising, so I'll be having a bowl along with Joe in preparation of his trials for the South Essex District Cricket Board team.

I'm not sure what I'll be doing or whether I'll look to add anything to the process so far. I've been reading a lot about the pivot of late and bracing the leg, so I may give that a go and see how it pans out. I've been doing it off of a stand start without a ball and it feels weird, I know from previously trying it if I do it and get it right it makes a significant difference to the outcome. I suspect it'll be a little wayward if not a total disaster with regards the accuracy, but it's something I do need to start working with at some point. The decision is whether to do so now or at nets in January.

Meanwhile I'm doing a lot of work on my other blog here http://www.legspinbowling.blogspot.co.uk/