Last week I decided that maybe I'll get a little more cricket out of Ben next year and maybe fair bit out of Joe as he's younger. In view of this it'll be worthwhile doing some repairs on the wicket in the paddock which is in a right state. Over the last couple of years I've been collecting clay and compost and I've got a nice repair mixture already made up in bins and bags around the yard and in the garage. So I bought some treated seed and after filling in the holes and rolling the repaired areas seeded it all.
Then up till today we had dry weather and it wasn't look at all promising with regards to the new grass getting off to a good start, but this evening and for the next 48 hours we're going to have rain, so it looks like things will get underway. I'll try and post some pictures over the weekend.