Saturday, September 20, 2014

Change of content?

I'm loathed to say this, but one of my other blogs has recently registered loads of hits/traffic and the only reason for that increase was that I had a post that mentioned a celebrity. Some geezer called James McAvoy, never heard of him myself. I was interested, because one of the greatest photographers ever, photographed this bloke at two locations here in South Essex - Canvey and East Tilbury. Both locations - bleak and desolate which is a theme I work with in my own photography. Here's the link if you're interested http://www.listofphotographers.blogspot.co.uk/

So the conclusion I have to draw, which I guess is pretty obvious, is celebrity and big names are what you need to get people looking at your blog!. So I may have a go at doing the same kind of thing and see if generates more traffic?

It'll be interesting to see how the title of this post and its labels do with regards to generating traffic...