Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy December 21st!

At last it's here - for me one of the best days of the year - December 21st. Today is the shortest day of the year and the longest night, from here on right through to June 21st the days get longer and potentially warmer, drier and sunnier! We all know what that means - cricket and just being outside and in the sun! You can only be optimistic about that prospect and for me this is such an important day as I hate the winter so much so that it takes the edge off of June 21st for me as I always think "That's it - it's all downhill from here on"!!! I get over it though as it's summer for the next few weeks anyway.

As usual had a couple of short sessions outside my house and the Top Spinners looking really good and consitent and the short burst of Leg break practice look like they're slowly coming together so along with it being Dec 21st my optimism is riding a high at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment