Monday, October 15, 2007

Looks like I'm on to something here?

Trawling around the websites looking for bowling patterns for Shane Warne I came across a few on the Aussie website http://www.cricinfo.com.au/ if you click on the link below there's a couple that are useful in that it shows how tight and consistent he bowls sometimes. I think if I percevere and get my bowling somewhere near half as good as this I'll be onto a winner.




Looking around I also came across a website that was selling equipment to schools and found these images of training mats (www.flicx.com) and as you can see they employ the principle I've just discovered for myself - the image of the kid facing the ball having the orangey/red band down the centre doing almost exactly as my piece of wood does - but I'd argue in a less demanding way? My piece of wood is only 4' long but a similar width thus demanding even more accuracy?

No comments:

Post a Comment