Thursday, May 08, 2014

NatWest Women's International T20 - England v South Africa, 01 September 2014, 18:30


Whoa Look at this! This'll be a real treat if it's anything like the game I witnessed last summer between England and Australia. If you think cricket is dull or you're considering giving cricket a look in, you should check this out, I'm still telling people even now, months later, about the game I saw last year which has to be one of the most, if not the most amazing sports spectacle I've ever seen!

It's T20 so that means it's going to be short and sweet and full of action. My tickets are booked and we're all going, even Michelle my wife is going because she loved it and she hates cricket! 

Make sure you see this! Tickets via the link below

September 1st Essex County Ground, Chelmsford, Essex.

Adults £5.00
Kids £1.00


http://www.essexcricket.org.uk/tickets/buy-tickets/20140901/