Saturday, July 11, 2009

Runwell Commoners CC V Grays & Chadwell CC

The rain as yet at 2pm hasn't materialised and the weather predictions have changed tomorrow looks as though it's going to be quite nice with temperatures hitting a high of 25 degrees centigrade and good periods of sunshine. It even looks as though the boys game against Horndon is going to happen and it may be quite pleasent too weatherwise?

I've been chucking the ball around and that's been very commendable so I'm looking forward to a bit of a bowl tomorrow and causing some problems. Let's hope that I get a good range of batsmen to bowl at and learn some tactical stuff. I'll be looking at the batsmen this time when I'm not bowling to see where there may be some perceived weaknesses before my own overs.

No comments:

Post a Comment