Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blog Updates

Over the next 4 or 5 weeks I intend to update all the bowling blogs I've got. Some will be simplified and others will be virtually re-written and up-dated. In the last couple of weeks I've managed to get my head round someinternet and computer technology which means I'm going to be using more images and videos in conjunction with the blogs. One thing I may do is up-load the new sections into this blog before organising them into the main blogs. One of the more or less defunct blogs is going to beresurrected, because despite its dormant status it's the one blog that gets the most hits and often (as posted earlier this month) comes up as the No.1 webpage for searches on leg spin bowling ahead of Wikipedia!

I just had a look and blow me there it is again at No.1!