Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ebay

I've been ebaying recently trying to get hold of some half decent quality practice balls secondhand, but resisted in the end and missed the sale. So with the money set aside to buy the balls I've bought a pair of wicket keeper gloves for the boys, so hopefully that'll help encourage them to get more involved? It was good to hear that this week on the sunny evening either Tuesday or Wednesday my older son (Ben) was asking when I'd be home because he wanted to play cricket. It's a shame that because of work committments I wasn't able to do so and today it's raining with no real prospect of the rain easing up. Alex at GCCC has left a comment today proposing a practice on Friday night I think, so hopefully I'll be able to get along to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment