Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday - rest day

Nothing doing tonight, I'll probably do some form off exercises but again coming in at 10.00pm at night there's not a lot of willing to go outside and do any running or walking. I may still do some exercises with the terra bands and some pull ups and rotational press ups and stuff, but no actual bowling I'll give my rotator cuff a rest.

Last night I ordered a bag of dimpled Hockey Balls off of Newitts.... http://www.newitts.com/product/IT000314/Slazenger_Training_Dimple_Hockey_Balls.htm so I'll now have 18 balls to use when I'm practicing on concrete and they're cheap at the minute and no postage fees, so that was a bit of a result.

I'm looking forward to Saturday and when Ben and Joe go to their cricket training. I've not said anything to Joe yet about going, but no matter what he does Saturday - short of him sawing his legs off or something he's going. He's a bit like me - loads of things I really like doing I just can't be bothered with and would just as easily sit at home. Then if I go I always enjoy it, it's just a case of getting on with it and going. So he will be there Saturday at 10.00!

I may have a bowl Friday night and work on the Gipper in the event that I get another chance to bowl during the kids practice. To pull a nice Gipper out of the hat in front of all the trainers and the kids would be a right result, so I may give it a go? Or I could just use it as a test bed for my newly forming Leg Break?

No comments:

Post a Comment