Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday

Still flicking the ball and still managing to do some exercises although not as much as I'd wish. This morning I got up and did some of the core strength stomach exercises as exemplified in the diagram a couple of posts back. Other than that I've been doing across the shoulder stretches with the terra band thing and also bicep curls. Still don't think I'm to doing very many pull ups.

Having got in at 10.00pm tonight I've got no enthusisam to do any walking, so at a push I may do a plank or two, but I am shattered. I'll watch the david freedman leg spin video again as I'm looking at curtailing my full length bowling to look at working on stand starts and bowling over much shorter distances in order to suss the Leg Break spinning action.

No comments:

Post a Comment