Saturday, May 30, 2009

Medial Epicondylitis Day 9

Another fantastic weather day where I resisted virtually all temptation to bowl. This morning me and Joe had a knock about with the Bradman Bats and Joe's coming along with his front foot drives but still misses the point and will still always be tempted to swing at the ball and get himself out. Similarly Ben later on in the day had a bat when we went over to King Georges playing fields in Brentwood and he's so hooked on playing the ball down the Leg Side that he'll now step across his stumps exposing his stumps to a straight ball in an attempt to get the ball that side of him which proved his undoing a few times this afternoon. We did loads of catching practice and some bowling too. I only bowled seam up and underarm so my arm (Medial Epicondylitis) didn't flare up and I'm hoping I'll be able to get through a few overs tomorrow?

In the evening the car park space adjacent to my garage was empty and I was able to bat up against the garage wall using the bradman bat and that went well.

Last thing I went over to our practice wicket and mowed the grass as I'll be too knackered tomorrow after the game and being out in the sun for 12 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment