Friday, February 22, 2008

MPA resurrection?

Mark "Suicide" Soye mentioned today that he and someone else had been talking about playing cricket and he asked if anyone was still up for it? So that's Rod the Aussie, Thomas and now Mark showing an inclination to play cricket. I think Simon's up for it and Richard, so there's six of us.

I've got to admit I still can't get my butt into gear to do any training. Getting a comment from David Hinchcliffe reminded me that elsewhere people are preparing and getting ready for the season. I noticed a couple of weeks back Conan the Kiwi and Gavin at work were in the Gym working out and here I am with my cup of tea and half a kit kat going no where!

I've got to start soon, but I feel really lethargic and at work we're all waiting for an Ofsted inspection and we're all suffering psycologically a bit, this inspection has been hanging over our heads for almost a year with every weekly meeting the same message - It's going to happen soon, so be as prepared as you can blah blah. It's just draining and it's making it so that just getting out of bed in the morning seems like hell and then by the time you get home you just want to sleep. None of it is coinducive with getting out there and doing any training.

No comments:

Post a Comment