Friday, February 15, 2008

Test

I've eventually got my video camera working and have been playing with it. I've recorded a few exploratory clips primarily testing it out and I've uploaded one here just as a test to see if it links to websites and the blog here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iE_F4AUoMc

I'm having a bit of aggro trying to limit the size of the files and I also need to get some video editing software so that I don't end up having to post all the uneccesary stuff in between the actual bowling, but it seems to have worked but did take ages.

But this link does work, so that's it - I'll be able to post little clips of me bowling and get people on-line to look at what I'm doing and comment. I did notice that when you view this clip it comes up with a clip of Terry Jenner going through some Leg Spin stuff and I noticed that his follow through is fairly sedate?

No comments:

Post a Comment