Thursday, January 15, 2009

update

Dropped off our application and money for B&PCC under 11's training sessions last night, hopefully it won't be too late as it seems there's a first come first served policy going on and Joe and Ben will be gutted if they don't get in. The practice sessions are now being held miles away, so that may put some people off and it's changed from midday Saturday to late afternoon Sunday and it's only for an hour. It'll be interesting to see how they manage it for an hour as that seems like a fairly short period of time, perhaps it'll be primarily nets?

I contacted my own team and they've already started and guess what it's on my bloody late night again. That means I may be able to get along for two sessions over the next few weeks unless I have my timetable changed for the next semester, which I'm not that hopeful about, I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment