Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sunday Practice - Rain stops play...

The only person that has mentioned this to me running up to this week has been Nakul and Alex. As I sit here it's just rained very lightly 20.48hrs. The two wickets have been cut and are ready - just need the lines painted which I can do tomorrow when I get there. But for the rain it is all sytems go. So it'll be interesting to see what kind of commitment is shown by the rest of you especially as we all acknowledged that we need to do catching practice.
I'm going to have a look at the weather prediction for tomorrow and see if it's still bad.
Just had a look and it predicted to be bad. It looks as though around about 10.00 it's going to start raining and then carry on till Monday. It's up to you - if it's not raining I'm up for it.
Update Sunday 10.20
Needless to say it's pouring with rain. I spoke to Alex this morning and we're looking at the possibility of some of us getting over there tomorrow if it ceases, but it's predicted to rain till Tuesday as far as I'm aware. Alex suggested that maybe in the week during the evenings at least once maybe twice? What do you all reckon? I'm up for it as always - Maybe Wednesday Evening?

No comments:

Post a Comment